Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dave's travel blog

There are just two reasons for this post:

1.) I'm kinda drunk, and I wanted at least drunk-post. Tonight is night 4 of the Scary Movie Week-a-thon, we watched Army of Darkness and Shaun of the Dead. Two of the funniest horror movies out there. And fun to drink to while watching.

2.) To link to Dave' Reidy's travel blog in India. It's a fantastically written and informative blog about life about working in India. Dave and Laura are awesome, and I'm not just saying that because I've drunken too many whiskey smoothies. But it helps.

3 comments:

Celera said...

Finney! Your MOM reads this, doesn't she? shhhh.

I was going to drunk-post on my blog last night too, but I couldn't remember the url. Had a fun night though. :)

Anonymous said...

yes she does!

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Uncle G